With a team that understands the everyday challenges faced by farmers and others involved with agricultural businesses, we’re able to support individual farmers, land owners and substantial estates as well as people for whom agricultural land may be vital to their main business.
We appreciate the potential serious consequences of Inheritance Tax bills and the ever changing rules and tax regimes faced by the farming community.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Farm tenancies
- Land, farm and estate sales and purchases
- Farming contracts
- Minerals and other development schemes
- Sporting rights
- Rights of way and wayleaves
- Estate planning, Wills and inheritance tax planning
- Partnership agreements
- Auction sales and purchases
Local authorities, large overseas organisations, charities, property owners and developers and small businesses all rely on us for their commercial property-related legal needs.