Our responsive and highly-trained team carries out a variety of work ranging from amending the terms and conditions of small businesses in order to create the protection they require, to dealing with substantial joint ventures.
For a limited cost, our Business Protection Unit can act to reduce the risk faced by your business.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Business asset sales and purchases
- Share purchases and sales
- Share buy-backs
- Management buyouts
- Corporate finance
- Banking and security documents
- Company and LLP formations
- Company re-organisations
- Limited Liability Partnerships
- Partnership deeds
- Shareholder agreements
- Terms and conditions of business
- Copyright, patents and trademarks
- Commercial agreements
- Employment and service agreements
- Computer contracts
- Franchise agreements
We have a fine reputation for supporting clients of all sizes – from charities and local authorities to large corporations, partnerships and individuals – with all their commercial law needs.