Our highly responsive team always takes a commercial view to debt recovery, and successful and cost effective recovery of your money is our key aim. Just some of the work we undertake includes acting on behalf of individual property owners seeking possession of let property, to taking debtors to court and carrying out insolvency proceedings.
We are able to offer, in most circumstances, a fixed cost for the various stages of seeking possession of a property and recovery of rent from tenants – click here for details.
As members of World Link for Law we provide a truly global debt recovery service by being able to instruct lawyers in more than 40 countries across the globe to act on your behalf.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Pre-action negotiations and compliance with pre-action protocols
- County and High Court proceedings (including appeals)
- Bankruptcy and other insolvency proceedings
- Enforcement action
- International debt recovery
- Leasehold Valuation Tribunal referrals and other tribunal work
- Rent actions for commercial leases together with forfeiture proceedings
- Recovery of rent with or without possession actions
- Bulk debt recovery for unpaid invoices, loans and service charges
- Ground rent/service charge for flat management companies or Landlords click here for details
Commercial Dispute Resolution
We work assertively to enforce your rights when resolving any commercial dispute you have, anywhere in the world.