Whatever the size of your business, we can help. For small to medium sized businesses this might mean advising you on meeting statutory requirements, including appropriate protection under employment contracts and ensuring that you have suitable redundancy, discrimination and similar policies. For larger organisations you may require advice on the acquisition of other businesses, including the transfer of existing employees. In all of these cases, our specialist team is always available to listen to your needs and respond promptly to ensure you remain legally covered. As members of World Link for Law (www.worldlink-law.com) we provide a truly global service and are able to instruct lawyers in more than 40 countries across the world to act on your behalf.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Consultation with employees and unions
- Employment contracts and employment policies
- Company handbooks
- Director service agreements
- Compromise and severance agreements
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal
- Transfer of undertakings (TUPE etc)
- Restrictive covenants and restraint of trade
- Business re-organisations
- Age, sex, disability and other discrimination advice
- Tribunals and court representations
Corporate and Commercial Law
We have a fine reputation for supporting clients of all sizes – from charities and local authorities to large corporations, partnerships and individuals – with all their commercial law needs.