From standard families to high net worth clients, we understand that protecting your assets (and giving you peace of mind) is one of the most important services we can offer.
For many years we’ve been providing clients with the solutions and support they need and our work ranges from acting on behalf of newly married couples considering their first wills, to trusts and tax advice in relation to substantial estates.
Our areas of expertise include:
- Powers of Attorney, including registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney and creation and registration of Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Will drafting
- Trust creation and administration
- Inheritance tax and financial planning
- Creation of charities and their administration and taxation
- Court of Protection applications and advising on capacity issues generally
- Charitable gifts
- Long-term care planning
- Estate planning and administration, including dealing with agricultural estates
Whether you are a first time homebuyer or an investor purchasing a portfolio of properties, we can act on your behalf on any residential property issue you may have.